- Meals for Laura Jean & Mike Miller – Contact Star Leonard-Fleckman firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-948-3000
- Meals for Nancy White & Ken Johnson – Contact Carol Coleman email@example.com or 206-524-2322 ext 3311
Ways the Parish Care Committee cares for and prays for those in our church
- Provide food and home visits
to those who may be in need due to a difficult situations,
or the joys in life such as the welcoming of a baby.
- Help to find rides to/from church,
or to a doctor’s appointment
- Run an occasional errand
- Monthly visits
to church members who are no longer able to attend church
- Telephone calls and emails to members and friends
who have not attended over a period of weeks to let them know they are missed.
- Praying for those in our congregation and community.
Whether people are in a trial of the spirit or time of joy, the Parish Care Board wants to help be supportive as best we can. If you would like to help occasionally with any of the things listed, or learn more, please let us know. You can email Carol Coleman firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with someone in our church office (206)524-2322.