Love & Justice wants to know your thoughts on their priorities
- How do the five Love & Justice Committee (L&JC) priorities (racial justice, environmental justice, economic justice, peacemaking/reconciliation, dignity & equity ) resonate with your perception of the church priorities? Do they resonate with your personal priorities?
- Your time, staff time, and building use are important! How could we describe that ? Would that be valuable information?
- Would you change anything about how the Special Offerings are selected? In what way?
- Do you think we should allocate more to action teams and church-affiliated 501C3s or to outside agencies?
- Would you like to be involved in the choice or amount of monies distributed by L&JC to agencies/advocacy groups outside the church? If so, please share with us how we might invite input.
- Other input you want us to know?
Do send your feedback and/or desire to join our committee to our new L&JC leadership:
- Elizabeth Dickinson moc.liamg@nosnikcidtshtebazile
- Carol Nelson moc.tenaes@lenipsnjc
- Walt Puckett moc.liamg@ttekcuptlaw
During the upcoming year, we hope to focus on the action teams and opportunities for engaging church members in justice activities.
Patti Brandt has been the chairperson for the past two years.
[Thank you, Patti for stepping up for Love & Justice over the last two years, and for helping to interpret all this data, so that we can better see all the good work of this ministry.]