Contact Director of Children’s Ministry Betsy Herring for more information, gro.ccucu@gnirrehb, or
Jun 22, Dad’s BBQ
In celebration of Fathers Day the Dads of children in our Youth & Children’s programs are invited to a potluck BBQ at Trent Siegel’s house.
A grilled main course will be provided. If you can bring a side dish, beverage, or dessert ? that’d be great.
This event is just for dads, sorry ? no kids!
Please RSVP to Trent at: moc.liamg@legeistnert.
Jun 23, 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony
9:00 in room 333
All fifth graders and their families are invited to join us in the hour before worship to recognize these amazing fifth graders as they near completion of the Children’s Ministry Program!
The Moving Up involves my saying a few words, and presenting to the children a small token of recognition and support. Margaret provides a treat, like doughnuts, and brings a Youth or two who can answer questions about their program, followed by a little tour of the Middle and High School Youth Rooms, where your children are welcome in next Fall’s programming. Please let Betsy know if you can make it: gro.ccuytisrevinu@gnirrehb.
Save These Dates
- June 16: Theological Improv Class After Worship
- June 23: Fifth grade Moving Up ceremony
Volunteer Sunday School Teachers Recognition
Theological Improv Class After Worship
Food Packing Service Project
- June 30: Theological Improv Class After Worship
- July 7-12: Seabeck Whole-Church Camp
- July 21-24: Middle school mission trip, includes current, graduating 5th graders
- August 9-11: Family Tent Camping Trip, Camp Casey
- August 11: Food Packing Service Project