We have 5 more Elephant & Piggie books, written and illustrated by Mo Willems:
Should I Share My Ice Cream?, I Am Going!, I Really Like Slop!, Let’s Go for a Drive!, and We Are in a Book!
Some books for adults:
- Stony the Road: Reconstruction, White Supremacy, and the Rise of Jim Crow, by Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
- Becoming, by Michelle Obama
- Connecting in the Land of Dementia: Creative Activities to Explore Together, by Deborah Shouse
- Read to Me NOW, Grandpa: a Guide for Sharing Books with Grandchildren, by Larry Welch
- McCall Smith’s #14 & 15 in the No. 1 Ladies’ Detective series
Come in, take a look, and check out a book (or 2 or 3 or 4 or more!)