~ Erin Lovejoy-Guron,
Lay ministries & Communications Coordinator
During the Summer months, many of our groups take a break to allow for vacations, and then our program year begins again in September with Homecoming Sunday — this year on September 15.
One way to connect people to opportunities to join our community is MyUCUCC. Among other things, it has a page of serving opportunities, so you can find out “What is Mwanzo Proud Farmers?” or “Whom do I call if I want to be a communion server?”
- Visit our website: universityucc.org.
- Scroll to the blue bar on the bottom and click MyUCUCC Login
- Log in with your username and password, or create one
- Click on the Serving tab on the top bar
- Then find Search Opportunities from the drop down menu
This is a call to leaders of Ministries, Actions Teams, committees, boards…
Send in information about your group, so that when September comes, people can easily find you, and let you know they want to be a part of what you are doing. Most of the volunteer opportunities currently listed expire in June, so that we can start fresh in September.
Want to to invite new people to your group, event, activity …?
Email gro.ccuytisrevinu@snoitacinummoc with your answers to these questions:
- What’s the name of your group?
Give a brief description of group. What do you do?What is the volunteer opportunity?
- Who is the contact person?
Email & phone
- Time-frame of volunteer opportunity.
September through June?
- When is volunteer needed? When does group regularly meet? Where do you meet? How many people does the group need?
- Childcare provided?
Yes / no