Our annual pledge campaign is starting soon!
It will coincide with our fall worship series, during which we will be reflecting together about what it means for us to have a faith that helps us to be brave and believe in wonder.
We will tell stories about times when our church and our predecessors have summoned their courage and risked something big for the sake of something good.
In light of these stories, we will ask ourselves:
- What are the big things we are called upon to do now?
- What needs to be done in our time to create God’s reign of justice, peace, and reconciling love?
- What are we called upon to risk and sacrifice to make this a reality?
Pledging to the Church is one of the ways that we can answer God’s call. Our pledge campaign will celebrate the good work that our pledges make possible, and the many ways that our church community has been and continues to be brave.
We look forward to reflecting with you and to renewing our commitment to God’s call and to our Church.
Please keep in mind the following dates:
- October 13, 2019: Launch Day for the 2020 Stewardship Pledge Campaign!
- November 3, 2019: Pledge Dedication Sunday
- November 10, 2019: Good Works Bazaar 11:30 am in Ostrander Hall.
~Your 2020 Stewardship Pledge Campaign Committee:
Allison Hastings, Anna Van Pelt, David Anderson, Miranda Meyer, Rachel Teigen Brackett, Sven Peterson, Virginia Felton